If you are considering any significant changes to your property, The Parkshore Covenant Architectural Standard requires that it be reviewed and approved by the Design Review Board.
Items to review include:
- altering existing surfaces (paint colors, roofing materials, etc)
- constructing or modify fencing
- installing any recreational device
- additions, patios and decks
- major landscaping or ground grading
Review the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for more specifics.
The Design Review Board is made up of three members who review and approve changes.
Download the form below and return to the Design Review Board filled out before you start work.
All design reviews can be turned-around quickly to allow you to get your project underway fast!
All members of the board can be emailed at email@example.com